A global provider for
a global transition
CTF Solar delivers CdTe thin film solar module factories around the globe.
From the factory’s layout and the selection of the equipment from leading European and Chinese manufacturers, to the precision design and integration of all components and processes – CTF Solar delivers high quality and the most advanced technology, putting the results of its extensive research and development work into effective practice.
CTF Solar’s solutions used in combination with the support it provides concerning materials sourcing enables its customers to achieve the lowest possible module production cost thus contributing to the production of highly competitive PV modules.
- managed by pioneering German photovoltaic engineers
- wholly owned by China Triumph International Engineering Co., Ltd. (CTIEC), a top-200 global design and engineering company
- CTIEC is part of the CNBM Group, a Chinese state-owned Global Fortune 500 company and the largest building materials supplier in Asia
- CNBM is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of front glass for solar panels
- CdTe thin film module production facility in Chengdu, China
- dedicated research facilities in Dresden, Germany